“Take This Walking Tour”

Free Savannah Tours
Ranked #16 of 146 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your Mind Blown In 90 Minutes or You Don't Pay a Dime! You, like most visitors in Savannah, are only here for a few days- Your time is Valuable- You need a Tour. In Our World: Your satisfaction determines everything! We are so Confident you will love our service, that we take our fee's thru your Gratuities. Feel Assured your guide will work harder for your tips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of experiencing Daniel's knowledge and passion for the history of Savannah for a brief time on our recent visit. This company is the real deal and there is no gimmick. The tour is free and you pay according to what you feel your experience and time was worth. Our tour was approximately 90 minutes long and covered about a mile or so of the highlights of Savannah's historic district. Daniel offered to tailor the tour to our specific interests or time constraints. Daniel's passion for Savannah is what impressed us most. He also shared a great level of detail and insight at each stop (which was lacking from the trolley tour we took earlier in our visit). This tour was one of the highlights of our trip and we would do it again if and when we return.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This tour is something I really can recommend . You will see Savannah from its best side and have a great moment with information you wouldn't have got otherwise. The guide Chris gives the whole tour a touch that makes the time fly by. He add his own relaxed and fun, yet rich on facts, style that will embrace you.
Shortly, if you wanna have a good time and see Savannah from a other side - Free Savannah Tours and Chris is the choice. It's worth the free price but deserves good tipping according to your good taste. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Chris is a friend of mine, so I decided to surprise him and take his tour, but I was actually the one who was surprised. Not only did I gain more knowledge about the beautiful city of Savannah and the history it entails, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself while doing so. Chris is the type of guy who never meets a stranger, so anyone who has the chance to tour with him can't help but feel welcome and at ease. The notion of free tours is interesting in that you don't have to pay upfront, but just like service at a restaurant, the better it is, the more you tip. So the concept is essentially better for customers because it ensures their time spent will be worth while, and Chris is not one that will disappoint!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were in Savannah and wanted to see all the sights in a unique way. Free Savannah tours definitely gave us what we were looking for! Really enjoyed the tour, our guide Chris didn't just state facts but entertained us throughout. The tour also gave some interesting insights with the guide being a Savannah native. Highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I met Chris in in Laos a few years ago and I'm very thrilled to hear he finally launched that business. He was talking about it back in the days and he finally put that dream of his to action.

I can say with all my heart that the guy is the real deal. Savannah is his home, but beyond that he is an extremely friendly, knowledgeable, chilled-out, helpful and rugged, the kind of human you'd want to have near you on an earthquake or something. Back in Laos it was a pleasure to be traveling with him and his tours are just as fun.

His heart is certainly in the right place and I'm very confident he'll make you love Savannah just as much as he does. This tour is the real deal.

Have fun there and send him my best regards
Regev from RegevElya.com