“Great time downstairs at Winston's”
Review of Churchill's Pub

Churchill's Pub
Ranked #55 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, European, British, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Acclaimed Chef Michael DeMarco has teamed with a wide range of nearby farmers to feature locally-sourced ingredients in his stunning, cutting-edge new menu. The freshest, local ingredients are expertly combined to provide guests with delicious salads, entrees, sharing plates, sandwiches and desserts. Pair your selections with one of the numerous and ever-changing craft beers, something from the impressive wine-list or one of Churchill's signature cocktails to complete a truly fabulous dining experience
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Winston's, in the "basement" at Churchill's on Bay Street, is an excellent choice if you require a private area away from the main bar to get together with friends. Churchill's set up an excellent buffet and bar for our event. The food and beverages were better than I anticipated, the service was equally impressive. Great bar and late night food upstairs in Churchill's as well. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich - added avocado - it's was best grilled chicken sandwich I've ever eaten & I eat grilled chicken a lot . I also ordered baked potato - it was huge & delicious - could have been meal on its own !

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stopped in here with friends for a quick appetizer and some drinks, so we sat at the bar. The service was fantastic! The bartenders were quick with drinks and kept them filled! Going back to Savannah in a few weeks so I will definitely be back to try dinner!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I are visiting Savannah for a week. We wandered in to Churchill's because the menu outside looked great. My hubby ordered the baked chicken. It arrived very dry. The stuffing on the side was also dry. The green beans were edible but nothing special. I asked the waiter about a conac sauce that came on many of the beef dishes. I asked if it was creamy or clear, etc. he could not tell me if it was sweet or savory, only that it was like gravy. So I asked that it be served on the side of the 6 oz. Filet I ordered. It came smothered in the stuff, and as luck would have it I did not like the sauce. The baked potato I ordered looked like it had been baked days ago and microwaved for serving. The place was really loud and people at the bar seemed to have no respect for diners. With so many great options in Savannah one suspects they stay in business by getting unsuspecting tourists through the door. We would not go back nor recommend it.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This was the first place we went on our girls weekend. The service and food were excellent. Crab cakes are amazing. Bangers and mash weren't particularly a hit at the table, but everything else was perfect!