“great pub to hangout in” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Churchill's Pub

Churchill's Pub
Ranked #59 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, British, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Acclaimed Chef Michael DeMarco has teamed with a wide range of nearby farmers to feature locally-sourced ingredients in his stunning, cutting-edge new menu. The freshest, local ingredients are expertly combined to provide guests with delicious salads, entrees, sharing plates, sandwiches and desserts. Pair your selections with one of the numerous and ever-changing craft beers, something from the impressive wine-list or one of Churchill's signature cocktails to complete a truly fabulous dining experience
Tampa, Florida
“great pub to hangout in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

great pub experience. Good draft choices to choose from. very good atmosphere to enjoy and large parties can easily be accommodated.

Visited November 2012

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Another Repeat Visit and a Must Do In My Book!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We went in for something to eat and sat at the bar. We were greeted warmly by one bartender and the other on duty was just plain miserable! She was great and he was the miserable one. He seemed very agitated that he had to be at work and took it out on the customers. The gal who waited on us did double time to un-do the bad vibe.

I had the mashed potatoes (real) with a delicious brown, rich gravy. I also had the sausage wrapped in dough which was DELICIOUS! My husband and daughter split the seafood pie. They liked it but felt it had too much potato and not enough seafood.

The food was delivered pretty quickly and everything was piping hot which always makes things taste better but rarely happens when we eat out.

We will visit again and recommend a visit for you too.

• Visited November 2012
Bar Mills, Maine
“I REALLY wanted to give this place an EXCELLENT”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

But I can't. The atmosphere is very authentic English pub. The menu looked amazing. I saw they served Yorkshire Pudding. I was soooooooo excited. I haven't had Yorkshire pudding since I lived in England in the late 90s. My husband ordered Toad in Hole. Our orders came out quite quickly. But then I saw my pudding. It looked a bit overcooked. But the rest of the plate itself looked pretty good. The roast was very good. The gravy seemed a little cold--not ice cold, but just cooler than "warm". And then I tried my pudding--it was tough and doughy. Insert "sad face." What a disappointment. That pretty much overshadowed the rest of the meal for me and I really couldn't enjoy it. My husband's Toad in Hole was tasty, so there was a bright spot of our experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Reno, Nevada
“Great food and drinks!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place has several levels for great entertainment. The food is good and the drinks are better. Be sure to try the Italian margarita, it is the best drink ever!! I always visit Churchill's Pub when visiting Savannah. It is spacious and the service is excellent.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, GA
“Wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This food was soooo good. We had the baked brie (devoured) and Guinness meatloaf. I would recommend skipping dessert as I feel there are better desserts just around the corner. We ordered a couple of drinks with dinner and the bill was not bad. I will be going again.

Visited October 2012