“We Texans give it two thumbs up!”
Review of Tequila's Town

Tequila's Town
Ranked #27 of 896 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Savannah's only tequila bar is known for "up a notch Mexican food." Tequila's Town offers genuine Mexican dishes and a modern twist on time-tested Tex-Mex favorites. With over 80 brands of premium Tequilas (Silver, Reposado, Añejo), we mix a great variety of cocktails and specialty Margaritas - Add wines from Argentina and Chile and seasonal, carefully selected specials from our Chef, Mauricio Pliego- and you have what we claim with pride as Savannah's best Mexican eatery. Awarded best of Savannah by Connect (2014, 2015, 2016), Eat It And Like It (2014, 2016) and Savannah Magazine (2014, 2015, 2016).
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I were visiting Savannah from Texas, and we decided to try this place based on the great reviews. We eat Tex-Mex at least twice a week in Houston, so our expectations were quite high. We were pleasantly surprised at how good this place really is! The salsa is fresh, cold, and mild, and it's packed with a lot of flavor. My husband ordered the shrimp tacos (the best part of the meal), and I had the beef fajitas. Everyone around us had a margarita, and the restaurant is quite loud (to be expected). Bonus: when I busted out my map of Savannah, one of the hosts spent over five minutes at our table explaining the area and where to go. We really appreciated it! We will definitely be back if we find ourselves in Savannah again!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Loved it! Had two table side guacamoles, so yummy. We were a table of 6, 4 adults and 2 kids. One kid ate a soft taco, other made the guacamole as a meal. I had a jajita bowl and a strawberry mojito. If I lived in town I would go all the time.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food was good. Busy on saturday evening. The music is a bit loud for comversation in the bar area. Had the pork carnitas. Tasty and moist. Margaritas came with salt after asking for no salt... salad came with guac after asking specifically for no guac.
Order the margaritas by the pitcher. Much stronger than by the glass... and more economical as well.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Tequilas Town is a small place that was completely packed and I would guess it always is because it is a fun place to visit. One of their signature dishes is guacamole made right at your table. The waiter cuts out the avocado, adds whatever you like (onion, peppers, tomato, etc.) with salt and pepper and mixes it together in a stone bowl. It was entertainment right at your table!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Good food, reasonable prices, tasty margaritas, and a fun atmosphere. What else do you want? A good place for Mexican food in downtown Savannah.