“price and that's all”

Barberitos Restaurant
Ranked #572 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Fast Food
Description: LOCATED IN HABERSHAM VILLAGE!!!BARBERITOS SOUTHWEST GRILL AND CANTINASavannah, you have waited too long for the best hand rolled burritos, tacos, nachos, quesadillas and salads.KIDS EAT FREE all day Sunday!
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I see this place a lot never ate here but was on a hurry and went in .its was ok for the money but in savannah you can get outstanding for the same bang for you buck.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I kept seeing this restaurant in advertisements and at local festivals and decided to give it a try. When we entered the restaurant we noticed how much it looked like the Moe's restaurants that we have gone to before, but were interested in their message of healthier alternatives to fast food. We were sorely disappointed. I had a turkey burrito that had so much chili pepper in it that I wondered if they had accidentally dropped the container in the batch of meat. My husband was equally disappointed with this chicken burrito, mentioning that Taco Bell and our children could produce better food than what we were attempting to eat. It was a Sunday and all of the workers appeared to be teenagers. Maybe it was a bad day???