“Quality Japanese food ”
Review of Seasons of Japan

Seasons of Japan
Ranked #44 of 74 Quick Bites in Savannah
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's been around a long time and has managed to stay good quality even with opening new locations. Filet Mignon iw better than The regular steak. Yakisoba noodle are excellent. Staff isn't really ql friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

We are staying at a hotel close by and needed a light dinner. Was very pleased with the service clean facility and quantity of the food. Have seafood, chicken and steak. We will go back again if in the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

I went there once and did not check in the name, because I just wanted Chinese or Japanese food, but once I tried, I kept looking for the name and ok nice I found it, I went back and I enjoyed my food, it is tasty and not too expensive, good portion and service is good. The place is clean and you do not have to wait too much to get your food. I do recommend this place for a good Asian food and also the green tea

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

We stop here occasionally after shopping at stores in the same shopping center. Last night we dropped in for dinner around 6:30 p.m. The young man taking orders behind the counter was about the most unenthusiastic employee that I have ever encountered. Our receipt shows that his name was Arthur. He mumbled in a low voice while taking our order, so we had to ask him to repeat everything at least twice. He looked like he would rather be anywhere else but at work. No smile, in fact no emotion on his face whatsoever. After he waited on a few people behind us he stood next to the employee who was plating orders and complained to her that he had only made a dollar in tips so far. Really? With such a lackadaisical attitude what would make him think he deserved a gratuity? Anyway, on to the food. My husband ordered a medium sukiyaki bowl with steamed rice, which he enjoyed very much. I ordered a junior steak bowl, which wasn't very good at all. I didn't realize that the meat would not be thinly sliced. It was in stew-sized chunks and since it wasn't a great cut of meat to begin with it was very tough and hard to chew. The other problem is that the steak and mushrooms were mounded on top of the rice in a very, very small bowl. It was impossible to get to the fried rice in the bottom of the container without eating almost all of the meat and mushrooms first. The container was so small that it was hard to eat any of it without some of it falling out on to the table. The portion size was fine but I would suggest that this dish be served in a wider, shallower bowl to make it easier to eat. I will also mention that the fried rice, once I was able to get to it, was unusually greasy. And it consisted of nothing but rice- no onion, no carrot, nothing but plain rice. Granted my bowl was only $6.00, but I didn't enjoy it at all. I know, I know- it's only cheap Japanese food from a chain restaurant but I think they could do better with both the food and (especially) the employees.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I guess staff are on a different page when it comes to food. I went to a location 2 weeks and ordered an avocado salad it was nice, fresh, and filling. I went to a different location today and the salad looked pitiful. I returned it. When i went back to the other location to get the salad they told me they never make them the way the my first salad was made. See pics below. I would leave a more detailed review but I'm typing on my cell phone and upset from all the driving around to try to get the great salad i had. For the price, they should try to make it like they did in pic below

Date of visit: August 2018