“Great breakfast”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bay and Bull
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We ate breakfast here, and it was really good. Service was awesome! (The server actually remembered us from the morning before and asked me if I would like the coffee and orange juice like yesterday. She also remembered that I wanted ketchup to go with my eggs.) It was just very nice to know that she cared that much.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I loved the breakfast buffet. There was so much to choose from, and everything was delicious. The staff was extra nice and accommodating. The fresh fruit and shrimp and grits was a favorite of mine!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Good view and nice service. I liked the honeydew melon juice.

1  Thank afriendinSC
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The Hyatt Regency is home ot Window's Restaurant. Order off the menu or enjoy the buffet. Always tasty, and the staff is very attentive. Very nice place.

1  Thank SavannahMay2012
Reviewed March 16, 2012

had breakfast here with my sisters and it was good. They had a buffett but we ordered from the menu. Pecan waffles were superb. Coffee excellent. Good service and room ambience nice with the water views. Reasonably priced