“High Tea”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Our chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break the bank. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or perhaps a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie. Although our pastry case is constantly evolving, you are sure to leave satisfyied with any of our selection.
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I booked a high tea while we were in Savannah for a long weekend. This was absolutely the best high tea I have attended. The server, Nan, was so knowledgeable about teas and the tea selection. She was very attentive and just a delight. The China was beautiful and the finger foods were delicious and more than we expected. The lavender lemon scones were to die for.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 5, 2018

I stayed in Savannah for a long weekend with a Girl Scout troop and was glad that I was able to find this location close to the convention center. The coffee was excellent, and I even purchased some whole beans to take home with me. The food items were also very good, from their pastries to the breakfast sandwiches. My large group each ordered a different item and there were no completes (amazing with a large group of adults, tweens, and teens). Service was good but a little slow, which is normal when it comes to most coffee shops. I will definitely come here again the next time I am in Savannah.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing wonderful experience! The presentation, the quality and the service made an unforgettable experience. The tea was superb and the food was so delicious and tasty. Cody was excellent, attentive and so knowledgeable. It was fun to learn and taste so many teas. Please visit, dress up and enjoy a proper tea!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this place. A gaggle of indecisive women showed up (my group) and the two men behind the counter gladly took their time explaining the menu and all of the assortment of drinks/food. I was glad to see many locals come in and order coffee and food as well. That's always a good sign! I had a whopping size of the Pavlova cake, some delectable quiche paired with a mimosa. Can't wait for the next girls trip. We will be making a pit stop for sure❤

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Went thinking this is the type of place with pastries. When I arrived I was ignored by the help and there was about 5 things left on display. I was not able to get coffee as the help continue her convo with another person. I suffered n went to bucks

Date of visit: November 2018