“Sister High Tea Party”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Our chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break the bank. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or perhaps a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie. Although our pastry case is constantly evolving, you are sure to leave satisfyied with any of our selection.
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing wonderful experience! The presentation, the quality and the service made an unforgettable experience. The tea was superb and the food was so delicious and tasty. Cody was excellent, attentive and so knowledgeable. It was fun to learn and taste so many teas. Please visit, dress up and enjoy a proper tea!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about this place. A gaggle of indecisive women showed up (my group) and the two men behind the counter gladly took their time explaining the menu and all of the assortment of drinks/food. I was glad to see many locals come in and order coffee and food as well. That's always a good sign! I had a whopping size of the Pavlova cake, some delectable quiche paired with a mimosa. Can't wait for the next girls trip. We will be making a pit stop for sure❤

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Went thinking this is the type of place with pastries. When I arrived I was ignored by the help and there was about 5 things left on display. I was not able to get coffee as the help continue her convo with another person. I suffered n went to bucks

Reviewed November 18, 2018

Very good coffee, great service, good food, good ambiance. Plenty of inside seating. (I was there during a November cold snap so this was important). I must have my cappuccino in the morning and thankfully this was the place I found. We were here 3 nights and came here each morning. Had to return after the first morning. I could see it was a local hangout, but service was excellent to us tourists. Croissants, other pastries, and breakfast sandwiches are better than at most places.

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Normally I wouldn’t bother with coffee shops but the coffee in this place was so good I’ve decided to make an exception. We were in Savannah for three days and stumbled on this place on our first day and made a point of coming back every day afterwards, even though it was out of our way most of the time. The service was outstanding and beyond friendly. The coffee was amazing and we just loved it. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018