“Libertea High Tea service. Best tea and coffee ever tasted!”

Savannah Coffee Roasters
Ranked #2 of 48 Quick Bites in Savannah
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Our chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break the bank. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or perhaps a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie. Although our pastry case is constantly evolving, you are sure to leave satisfyied with any of our selection.
Reviewed April 21, 2018

When looking for something different to do on our anniversary, I saw the Libertea High Tea service on a Savannah events calendar. I read a few reviews that said it was great and decided to make a reservation. We had a great time! Firstly, the interior of the building is beautiful with a great historic restoration vibe. Our server Nan was fantastic. She was so personable, very attentive, and taught us all about the history of High Tea tradition. Then there’s the tea. Fantastic quality. I’m a coffee guy but I can honestly say the teas I had were the best hot teas I’ve ever had. The food was great too. The 3 tiered presentation had 1 tier of savory pastries, 1 tier of finger sandwiches, and 1 tier of deserts and pastries. All items were delicious. When we got to the desert tier I requested a cup of coffee, which Nan explained was roasted in house. It too was possibly the best cup of coffee I’ve ever had. The whole experience lasted a little over an hour, and we were never rushed. My wife and I were able to chat, sip, and eat slowly. Perfect amount of food, and it was great to be able to choose different tea varieties for each cup. Everything about this high tea was wonderful. We will absolutely do it again and recommend it highly. Thank you to Savannah Coffee Roasters for the unique experience!

Date of visit: April 2018
SCRCafe, Owner at Savannah Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Thank you so much for your extensive review. We appreciate your taking the time to write a delightful overview.
We are thrilled that you had a wonderful time. Our Libertea High Tea has become very popular so are are delighted that you found us to celebrate your anniversary.
Best wishes to you both. Regards Lori Collins, CEO

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim and were not disappointed! Salad was fresh and the homemade dijon dressing was delicious! Eat inside or al fresco.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Adorable coffee shop on a street lined with large beautiful trees. We stopped here on our last day in Savannah for a quiet coffee and breakfast. My wife had a breakfast sandwich that was delicious and I had a lemon lavender scone- also tasty! The coffees were good, the service friendly! The atmosphere perfect!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great ambiance and great coffee. We are in Savannah often and it’s always a treat to visit Savannah Coffee Roasters. You will enjoy going to this local gem over the big chains.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

Always love coming here for the coffee and ambiance! They have breakfast sandwiches and delicious croissants!