“Daiquiris by the Gallon”

Wet Willie's Savannah
Ranked #43 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Savannah is home to the world's greatest daiquiris! Great food, drinks and fun. We open at 9am with a delicious breakfast. Downtown is a "to-go drink" area so feel free to stroll the riverfront or downtown, delicious drink in hand! We're also kid-friendly, with a kid's menu until 8pm.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Reminds me of the daiquiri stands along Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Twenty pre-mixed daiquiris spinning in fountain dispensing machines for sale in three sizes. I had the chocolate daiquiri out of curiosity. It tasted like a fudgesicle. Yvonne's mango was too tart for her to drink and she dumped it. You can take drinks onto River Street in Savannah.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

First of all its on river street what else can you ask for it has a pretty neat set up its just a bunch of frozen concoctions that are a lever pull away and the bartenders can mix and match flavors that makes for a good frozen treat.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Willies is one of my favorite bars, period. Every time we go, the staff is one top of things, the drinks are good, and the food is good. We usually order the mozzarella sticks, nachos and quesadillas and they're always delicious.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I love a good frozen drink. I also love being able to take it outside and walk around with it. The bartender let us have samples, and based on what we liked, she mixed some drinks. My husband and I both ended up ordering one of the concoctions that she'd made up and recommended. Very fun.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had such a blast here. Everyone was having a blast of a time, hell who cares about the service, actually I do not even remember it after 2 willies! lol