“Order the Pot Roast!”

Six Pence Pub
Ranked #39 of 869 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
San Jose, California
“Order the Pot Roast!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love pot roast...if it's on the menu, I will likely order it. It was the best pot roast I've had in years...moist and great flavor. The mashed potatoes and collard green sides were also excellent. My husband ordered the soup and salad...good salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. The soup of the day...artichoke and spinach...was just ok. Our server was very attentive and warned us the kitchen was backed up because they were so busy. Would definitely go back.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Crab cake and a Black & Tan 'hit the spot'”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Found this pub while walking: I was tired and hungry after a 6 hour drive to Savannah. The restaurant was busy at 2 PM with lunch crowd, a lot with tour stickers on their clothes. The staff was busy and really hustling around taking orders and delivering food. I was seated within a few minutes, and my order taken quickly. The crab cake was delicious and the beer cold.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“is food this expensive in the uk?”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were absolutely famished and finally decided to stop at the next restaurant we found, and this was it. I had an $11 turkey sandwich with chips and my boyfriend had an $11 roast beef sandwich with potato salad. I guess I was mostly peeved because I could've recreated the same meal at home for about $2 and have never paid so much for such simple fare. The place was crowded, but our server was friendly and attentive, and they had a nice selection of beers. I didn't pick up much of a pub vibe, if any, but there was an old-fashioned phone booth outside that seemed to be a popular photo op for tourists.

Jacksonville, Florida
“I'd stick with the atmosphere and adult beverages....”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Having lived in the UK and being a fan of British pubs, we stopped off here for lunch. The food, much like the UK left alot to be desired. The atmosphere and alcohol selection are good, but leave the food menu on the table. Service was friendly, arrive before noon or after 1 to avoid the rush of tour groups.

Visited March 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Great Fun and Great Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food was excellent. The service was great. The ambiance was fantastic. My wife and I really enjoyed it, and we can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2014