“Mediocre.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Food edible but I would not go there again. Service slow and brusque. The outside seating area was worn and shabby looking, wonder what the kitchen looked like.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Expected it to be in the typical Spanish format but was not disappointed in the food. Reasonable in price, well prepared, and all three of us walked out satisfied. Would highly recommend it both for price and quality. Service was also outstanding with server thoroughly explaining the menu.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Nice and had live entertainment over the weekend that I was there. They made the best Mojito cocktail drink.

Reviewed January 20, 2008

The place is in a great location (in City Market), but inside it looks like a hole-in-the-wall. My dad and I both ordered a bowl of the she-crab chowder to start and it was delicious, though it was just luke warm. Had it been hot, it would have been out of this world. I ordered the chicken fajita salad and it was on the small side, but very good. My dad ordered a hamburger with German potato salad and he liked both, but he found something hard in the hamburger and he almost broke his tooth. The waiter was vey nice and very attentive. In all fairness, we didn't tell them about the temperature of the soup or the bone piece in the hamburger. They probably would have done something to rectify the situation if we had. It's an unpretentious place that 's very unique.

Reviewed October 29, 2007

As a Savannah resident, I first went to Tapas 3 years ago. It was great and featured a unique menu with true Tapas. However, on a recent trip back I found the management and the menu changed. No longer were there dozens of Tapas choices but instead, just small number of small and typical pasta and meat dishes. The house salad was served in a greasy half fried toritalla shell and conisted of iceberg lettuce, shredded cheese and tomatoes. Not worth the $4 price. Most of the food was bland and our bacon wrapped scallops, which didn't come out until we reminded the waitress, were burnt.

The service was terrible. We had to find a staff member in order to be seated. Throughout the meal I watched many other patrons stand awkwardly in the doorway waiting to be seated as staff passed them without an acknowledgement of their presence. It was never explained that the Tapas would be brought out as they were ready so things just kept arriving at the table. One of the busboys that brought out our food didn't know what half the tapas were called. My water was never refilled unless I asked and my finished salad plate was never cleared from the table.

It was a dissapointing experience and I would never reccomend it to locals our tourists. There are plenty of other delicious Tapas bars in town with far superior food and service.