“Best gyro since NYC”

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gyro since NYC”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Best gyro evarrrr!!!! Took one bite in car just to try it. Could not stop eating!!!! All gone now! Headed back in to buy one to take home!!!

• Visited November 2013

Hightstown, New Jersey
“Delicious, Authentic Middle Eastern Food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped here while vacationing in Savannah. The food was authentic and delicious -- we had a Lamb Gyro and Falafel sandwiches. The owners are nice and prepare the food themselves. Prices were good. We're glad we ventured outside the Historic District.

• Visited October 2013
Savannah,GA
“Authentic”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Lived in the middle East for 2 years & can tell you it is authentic & fresh. I love the Falafel really good. As others have said they have a wide variety of food including some American, burgers, fries etc. I stop by for lunch every couple of months or more if working in the area. Owner is a great.

• Visited August 2013
Georgetown, Indiana
“We loved this place!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It's not the pretties neighborhood in town and the place is tiny and kind of crummy looking.

Well, if you don't give this place a try, it's your loss. My family of 4 ran up a bill of over $50 and their food is not at all expensive. We just tried a lot of stuff. I don't think you could go wrong no matter what you order. I had lamb gyros and I loved my meal but the chicken dishes my wife and kids got were even better. Their platters and salads look so good that I was lusting after other diner's meals even as I was getting stuffed on my own. The baklava was delicious!

• Visited June 2013
newnan
“Good value”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Food was very good and you can't beat the prices, however it's a little out of the way and the atmosphere needs work. Could be a great restaurant in a better location.

Visited May 2013