“You don't have to leave Georgia for amazing Cuban food”

Rancho Alegre Cuban Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rancho Alegre Cuban Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 938 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: If you are a Cuban food fan, this is a great destination. Interesting variety, including Great choices, but the true Cuban dishes are wonderful. Don't miss the flan, the BEST I have ever eaten!and Paella to die for!!!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We are locals and been so pleased with this restaurant for many years! My favorite is the roasted pork with plantains--afraid to say that it is hard for me to order anything else after all these years. My family and friends are more adventurous and have tried the various fish and chicken selections. No one has ever been displeased with their choices. Although no longer advertised on the menu, they used to serve a whole red snapper---if interested in trying, please ask for it! Sometimes, they have it and are wiling to accommodate your request.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant. No waiting to be seated. Nice waitress and very attentive to our needs and in a good location. The food was very good.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Bad service. If you are planning to go with a big group, don't waste your time, they don't know how to serve big groups
The food it is not cuban at all, well they try to make it similar but they are venezuelan
If you want authentic Cuban food you have to go to Miami

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

View of the Savannah, My hubby and I love this place, food was delicious they also have some Venezuelan food options as well as some good margaritas

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This was our last stop before departing the beautiful Savannah Georgia to go home. If you are looking for authentic Cuban food, look no further. This is as good as if not better than any Cuban restaurant we visited. We regularly in Chicago which is home to a plethora of ethnic restaurants, so our standards are very high. The service was as outstanding as our incredible meal. I ordered a Patron margarita on the rocks with salt and it was was absolutely perfect, not too sweet, not too sour. It was so tasty that I ordered a second, which I seldom do. Delicioso! In Fall, when we return to Savannah, we will definitely down here again.