“nice little spot”

Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 25, 2012

While it can get a little loud inside when their are bands playing, the bands are not all bad and I love to stop by this little place. I get their etoufee almost every time, it's so great, but their other food is good too. IT goes from cajun inspired dishes to your average bar fare.
The price is good, the food is good, the staff friendly, and this is my spot of choice for food on river street. Significantly lest touristy than many of the other spots, with a good bar and reliable food.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

You would not go here expecting a fancy gourmet meal - but you will find some good eats at a reasonable price, given that it is down on the riverfront. Is it a dive? Well, yes, in the classic sense - I would have dinner there with the family and then come back after 9:00 pm when it becomes 21 and older only, to sit at the bar WI a drink, listen to some music, or chat with others. For the record, I had the crab cake sandwich - delicious!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

If you want good food at a reasonable price on the river walk, then this is a good one. My girlfriend and I were there for dinner on a Friday night and sat at the bar to have some drinks and eats. The place is small and cozy, some may say it is a bit of a dive, but not me as I like this type of place. We tried a cup of their étouffée and jambalaya and both were delicious, especially with adding their home hot sauce. Highly recommend this as appetizer or get the full bowl. We had a glass of house red and an Ipa and both were reasonable price for the area. Up stairs is a bar with pool tables and a game room. At nine they had some live blues music going and the place started to pick up for the night.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had a group of eight and everyone loved our food choices...and we had a picky group! Unfortunately, the service was very slow but we had time to spare. There was a small outdoor seating area but we ate inside for lunch.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Some would consider this place a dive...but we have been twice now. We always get the soup sampler to enjoy a variety of flagons. Never disappoints!

1  Thank JenJen1966