“Good Sammy”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Neighborhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Got a Sammy chips soda potato salad. Was pretty good. Not too expensive. Good service Was gonna eat again but got too late

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by to grab a nice breakfast after hearing great things from others. We both got a bacon egg and cheese bagel. When I saw the price I thought it was a little steep but when I saw the sandwich I suddenly realized it was worth it. The bagels are great and I also couldnt resist the chocolate muffin, which was also good. The service was great. The girls behind the counter were very pleasant. I will definitely be back soon. No more McDonalds breakfast for me. I found my new spot.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Service was excellent and the bagels were so fresh and tasty. We had egg and sausage, lox spread and a NY style with lox, cheese and the fixings. Variety of coffees with free refills and great sandwiches. We were so impressed we went back the next day. If they weren't closed on Sunday, we would have made it three days in a row. Great deli, we will return!

1  Thank ocean0808cruiser
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This deli is located in a strip shopping center on Abercorn Street directly across from the Oglethorpe Mall. It is a small place that is primarily a bagel shop, but they have a nice selection of sandwiches as well.

I ordered the hot pastrami on pumpernickel with provolone cheese and a side of potato salad. The sandwich was excellent. It was piled high with very tender and flavorful pastrami. It was one of the best pastrami sandwiches I have had in a long time. They use Boar's Head meats which is a plus. The potato salad was great as well. I found the price to be extremely reasonable. The young lady taking my order was very friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a great experience.

I look forward to visiting Midtown Deli on my next trip to Savannah.

1  Thank USGOVAGENT
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I love bagels from New York or from Baltimore.Midtown has the best I have tasted so far in Savannah. Great lox and whitefish too.