“Ehhhh”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Definitely not my first choice for Italian. Tried the fried zucchini and had it sent back. The bruschetta was ok, definitely not the best that I have had. For the entree I had Carmela's chicken. While the caramelized onions and marsala cream were tasty, the roasted chicken lacked in taste and any seasoning.

1  Thank Roshaundra W
There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My friend and I decided to stop in after shopping for appliances at Sears. When we arrived we were immediately seated. Our hostess was very accommodating. Our server, Romaine, was absolutely phenomenal! She was friendly, have a beautiful smile, and gave great suggestions. We started off with the Mac and Cheese Bites and the Spicy Ricotta Meatballs. For our main course, she suggested the Pollo Caprese and the Chichen Scallopine. Very delicious and filling. I left with leftovers! I highly recommend this well staffed establishment for a great experience!

1  Thank Lucas W
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This place was not that great. The food was too herbal or something... not really sure what it was but we were not impressed at all. I'm giving it an average instead of poor because service and location were pretty good.

1  Thank Clay_Vis
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Macaroni Grill is one of my favorites. The service is good and the food is wonderful. We ordered several appetizers and they were all wonderful!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

was my first time there and went back again the next day...good wine selection, nice variety of dishes, and overall a excellent experience. Waiters are very attentive and friendly, nice appearance as well. What can one ask for more after all this? will recommend and go back for sure. :-) the shrimp pasta good but a little overcooked, only negative I found.

1  Thank piboMontreal