“Yummy Panini!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The location is great, the food is fresh - it's not my every sandwich price, but fun for a gourmet sandwich weekend - we split a panini and ordered mexican hot chocolates, and sat outside listening to the entertainment at City Market - wonderful afternoon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stopped in for a cup of coffee and I loved the look of the place. Centrally located in City Market, it was right there when we turned the corner from our hotel. The woman behind the counter was very friendly and made a mean peppermint mocha!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The owner is dedicated to local, organic ingredients and it shows. There is a lot of passion behind the gelato.

Biggest surprise? Delicious organic, local beef hot dogs for the most affordable lunch downtown. Get them to go and grub in Ellis square. The paninnis are pretty tasty to.

A downtown staple.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

It is a MUST whenever we go to Savannah to make a stop at Cafe GelatOhhh! I had never had gelato until moving here and I am very happy to report that it's better than ice cream! Love, love, love it!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Seriously, their paninis are absolutely amazing! I probably eat their for lunch too often (I work nearby), but I don't regret it. Even though I'm not a vegetarian any more, I rarely get their paninis with meat because the others are so perfect (speaking from past experience, it's wonderful to find a place that not only caters to vegetarians, but excels with those dishes...and my coworker who's allergic to gluten constantly gets their chicken salads & says they're great).
My favourite paninis are the Scarlatti and the Vivaldi, but if you're really hungry and want lots of meat, the Mafioso has EVERYTHING on it, and is great. I also really like their Italian hot dog.
But I don't want to leave out the gelato! They make amazing flavors in there, and are constantly coming up with new ones, and they are ALL DELICIOUS. It is seriously difficult not to get gelato too every time I order lunch.
Go in here. Get lunch. And desert. You won't regret it.