“Yummy!”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #120 of 968 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our waiter was awesome! Food was fantastic! Highly recommend! Great atmosphere. Good prices....Will stop in next time we are in Savannah,Ga.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Great outdoor area and fabulous sea food. Staff were on the ball even though they were busy. It was great watching the

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

What a great find. Had cocktails and came back later for dinner when open mic night started.

Hubby had low country boil and I was in heaven with the crawfish. Only thing mediocre was the corn on the cob. But I'm from corn country so take that comment as you will. Definitely be back.

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Yes! Shrimp and grits amazing and blackened mahi-mahi amazing! Service was amazing! Goose lol our waitress was sweet and on it! Cucumber Slumber drink was sooo good and very refreshing! I had 3! LOL with one to go! You can walk the streets with your drinks! Sweet!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Our waiter, DJ, was friendly and personable! Our appetizer was the Dockside Puppies which tasted great and had a unique honey butter side that made the dish even better. For dinner, my husband ordered the Low Country Boil special and I had the Chicken Parmesan. My meal was absolutely delicious, it was flavorful and filling. The Low Country Boil had great elements like the crab and sausage, but overall lacked flavor. The meals were also pricey, his Special was $29.95 and my Pasta dish was around $19. Overall the service was great but some of the food was more flavorful than others!

Date of visit: December 2018