“Excellent atmosphere and good food.”
Review of Dockside Seafood

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #120 of 968 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

What a great find. Had cocktails and came back later for dinner when open mic night started.

Hubby had low country boil and I was in heaven with the crawfish. Only thing mediocre was the corn on the cob. But I'm from corn country so take that comment as you will. Definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Yes! Shrimp and grits amazing and blackened mahi-mahi amazing! Service was amazing! Goose lol our waitress was sweet and on it! Cucumber Slumber drink was sooo good and very refreshing! I had 3! LOL with one to go! You can walk the streets with your drinks! Sweet!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Our waiter, DJ, was friendly and personable! Our appetizer was the Dockside Puppies which tasted great and had a unique honey butter side that made the dish even better. For dinner, my husband ordered the Low Country Boil special and I had the Chicken Parmesan. My meal was absolutely delicious, it was flavorful and filling. The Low Country Boil had great elements like the crab and sausage, but overall lacked flavor. The meals were also pricey, his Special was $29.95 and my Pasta dish was around $19. Overall the service was great but some of the food was more flavorful than others!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2018

Have eaten here twice and both times the service was good and the seafood hot and flavorful. It's on the crowded waterfront with lots of other seafood choices. Can't go wrong.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018

I ate dinner here the last night of a business trip. We had about fifteen people in our group and Dockside was very accommodating and the service was excellent. Specials were discussed in detail and he made recommendations to us. I had the grilled mahi mahi with grilled veggies and mashed potatoes. My husband got the surf and turf and loved it. One of the great things was the music playing in the background was mostly 80's music and just loud enough to know what song was playing. Dockside is on my return list.

Date of visit: October 2018