“Yummmm”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #122 of 962 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Yes! Shrimp and grits amazing and blackened mahi-mahi amazing! Service was amazing! Goose lol our waitress was sweet and on it! Cucumber Slumber drink was sooo good and very refreshing! I had 3! LOL with one to go! You can walk the streets with your drinks! Sweet!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our waiter, DJ, was friendly and personable! Our appetizer was the Dockside Puppies which tasted great and had a unique honey butter side that made the dish even better. For dinner, my husband ordered the Low Country Boil special and I had the Chicken Parmesan. My meal was absolutely delicious, it was flavorful and filling. The Low Country Boil had great elements like the crab and sausage, but overall lacked flavor. The meals were also pricey, his Special was $29.95 and my Pasta dish was around $19. Overall the service was great but some of the food was more flavorful than others!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have eaten here twice and both times the service was good and the seafood hot and flavorful. It's on the crowded waterfront with lots of other seafood choices. Can't go wrong.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I ate dinner here the last night of a business trip. We had about fifteen people in our group and Dockside was very accommodating and the service was excellent. Specials were discussed in detail and he made recommendations to us. I had the grilled mahi mahi with grilled veggies and mashed potatoes. My husband got the surf and turf and loved it. One of the great things was the music playing in the background was mostly 80's music and just loud enough to know what song was playing. Dockside is on my return list.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank girlfromthesouth2017
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Food was good here. Staff was friendly. Service was quick. Enjoyable experience for us during our walk down River Street.