“Outside dining”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #118 of 965 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Great place on Riverwalk for food and or happy hour. Very friendly! Bathrooms were spotless. Give it a try....ENJOY

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Although based on first appearance it seems a bit divey, the prices are good for a riverfront spot. I would say the could improve some things such as their mashed/loaded potatoes.

Food and drink service was fast and they also had live entertainment. I recommend this spot if you are looking for a place to pop into for a quick drink or bite to eat.

1  Thank JenniferD63
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

The food here was ok I had shrimp and oysters my husband had ate so did not eat this night but we had drinks me bob Marley and it was not good my husband had a apple crown anyway I don’t know about the food but as we paid the tab it was $54 my husband gave what he thought was $60 when in all reality it was $140 he had told the guy keep the change and the gentleman came back and said I think u gave the wrong amount ❤️that spoke volumes to us so I had to give the gentleman props here’s and thanks so so much we tipped him good and showed lots of appreciation cause someone else could have kept it and we would have never known this waiter was working on the evening up to close it was close

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

The waitress was nice and attentive, the atmosphere was good but we sat outside. The food was somewhat dissapointing, taste was bland. The shrimp basket was good but for the price not much shrimp is given.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

First night in Savannah and decided to stop in at Dockside’s. They have drink specials and the waiter was quick to steer us to the Pirates Punch. Delicious and could only have one. I wasn’t very hungry but decided on a salad with mahi mahi. The fish was blackened to perfection. It was a great first night.

Date of visit: October 2018