“OUTSTANDING HONEST HOST!!!”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #123 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was ok I had shrimp and oysters my husband had ate so did not eat this night but we had drinks me bob Marley and it was not good my husband had a apple crown anyway I don’t know about the food but as we paid the tab it was $54 my husband gave what he thought was $60 when in all reality it was $140 he had told the guy keep the change and the gentleman came back and said I think u gave the wrong amount ❤️that spoke volumes to us so I had to give the gentleman props here’s and thanks so so much we tipped him good and showed lots of appreciation cause someone else could have kept it and we would have never known this waiter was working on the evening up to close it was close

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

The waitress was nice and attentive, the atmosphere was good but we sat outside. The food was somewhat dissapointing, taste was bland. The shrimp basket was good but for the price not much shrimp is given.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

First night in Savannah and decided to stop in at Dockside’s. They have drink specials and the waiter was quick to steer us to the Pirates Punch. Delicious and could only have one. I wasn’t very hungry but decided on a salad with mahi mahi. The fish was blackened to perfection. It was a great first night.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Nice spot on River St! Super casual atmosphere. Drinks were strong and yummy! We went with another couple and we both ordered the coconut shrimp. Really good but one of the orders did not get made w the coconut breading and our waiter swore it did. We didn’t push the issue. We also tried the crab cake and that was very good as well. The service wasn’t great but it wasn’t horrible either. Our friends tried the shrimp’n’grits and raved about it. Overall, not a bad spot and def friendly on the budget. We would come here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Close to where we stay when in Savannah, Dockside is great casual seafood with amazing service (Earl)
My sister had the scallops and said they were delicious. My Shrimp platter was good and just enough. Friendly and locally owned in a very historic building.