“Dinner out with friends”
Review of Dockside Seafood

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #123 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are in Savannah on vacation, and we met up with friends of ours at Dockside. Absolutely delicious meals. I had Scallops Savannah, and it was wonderful. I grew up on the coast, eating and cooking seafood all my life. I can safely say they did a great job. The atmosphere was fun for a night out. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Our group of 6 had varying menu items and all were outstanding. The special that day was grilled shrimp on a bed of lettuce with creamy Italian dressing, and it was out of this world. It was a pleasant day and we sat outside watching the river traffic. Our server was the best. She was super friendly and we felt like we had a new friend when departing.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

My wife and I went out with Southern Saltwater Charters Cpt. Josiah Riffle for a fishing charter and he referred us to this restaurant and sure glad he did. the atmosphere and place was amazing. We caught our own fish and brought it into the restaurant and they cooked it and made it exactly how we wanted it. Nothing better than fresh caught fish! The sides were cooked wonderfully and tasted great! We were served and treated as family!

Reviewed September 21, 2018

My husband and I had crab legs and they were wonderful!! Our waiter, Earl, was so attentive and made our meal a real pleasure. We got to meet the owners, who were so nice. They even sent us a piece of key lime pie!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Great staff excellently situated to watch the river boats or big ships come through. The food was excellent and well prepared. We also had lunch at the one in Daytona. Fun stuff if your visiting on vacation like us.