“Fabulous time!”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #123 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed September 21, 2018

My husband and I had crab legs and they were wonderful!! Our waiter, Earl, was so attentive and made our meal a real pleasure. We got to meet the owners, who were so nice. They even sent us a piece of key lime pie!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Great staff excellently situated to watch the river boats or big ships come through. The food was excellent and well prepared. We also had lunch at the one in Daytona. Fun stuff if your visiting on vacation like us.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here with friends. The atmosphere and food were great. Great selection with reasonable prices. They also give Veterans discount and have a kids menu.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Wow! Great experience! The New Orleans Shrimp Po Boy was amazing! My wife had the Shrimp and Grits app. Both were delicious and prepared well and served hot.We sat outside under the fans and cool misters. Very pleasant and very chill. Our server was awesome and very attentive.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

After using Trip Advisor found the place with many great reviews. My wife and I wanted just a little snack, so decided to split a Rueben sandwich and a order of dock puppies. The Rueben was made with real corned beef and was delicious. The dock puppies some of the best I ever had, so would recommend at least these two items. The waiter was very good also. The German potato salad was not what I expected but was excellent also.