“Ships Reunion ”

Dockside Seafood
Ranked #123 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Casual dining in a 1792 historic building. Riverfront patio. Full bar. Seafood, steaks, sandwiches. Weekday happy hour 3-6.
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We ate dinner here with friends. The atmosphere and food were great. Great selection with reasonable prices. They also give Veterans discount and have a kids menu.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Wow! Great experience! The New Orleans Shrimp Po Boy was amazing! My wife had the Shrimp and Grits app. Both were delicious and prepared well and served hot.We sat outside under the fans and cool misters. Very pleasant and very chill. Our server was awesome and very attentive.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

After using Trip Advisor found the place with many great reviews. My wife and I wanted just a little snack, so decided to split a Rueben sandwich and a order of dock puppies. The Rueben was made with real corned beef and was delicious. The dock puppies some of the best I ever had, so would recommend at least these two items. The waiter was very good also. The German potato salad was not what I expected but was excellent also.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Recommended by brother-in-law & sure glad we went. Excellent value for lunch & a caring, efficient staff. Try crab cake & shrimp combo...vegetarian sister enjoyed pasta marinara.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We stayed in Savannah when our daughter graudated from Marine Corp training at Parris Island. The night before her graduation we walked down through the river walk in the downtown area. What a delight! After walking for an hour or so in the hot Georgia sun we were ready for some food and drink so we stopped in at the Dockside Seafood restraunt. The air conditioner was welcome and cooled us down. Service was fast and friendly and they had our drinks quickly. Next time we want to sit outside on the balcony but maybe when its a little cooler. I had a Cheese burger, mdium well with jalapenos and my wife had the Seafood Diablo. If you like burgers you'll love their burgers. Awesome! My wife absolutely loved the Seafood Diablo. She was abit disappointed that it wasn't a little spicier but otherwise she was a happy camper. The wait staff was great! While I had to drive and did not sample a frosty brew there was a bar inside with a nice selection. Next time....