“Loved this restaurant!”

Ranked #115 of 904 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

While in savannah we came to this restaurant twice! There mimosa were great and I also recommend you try the seared tuna sandwich with the wasabi aioli, it was delicious. Service was friendly, would definitely return.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My friend and I come to Savannah at least monthly. We always go to Dockside on River Steet to share a Reuben and a salad, but our experience at Dockside last week was horrible. The reuben had a huge slab of fat on it that was quite unappealing; the worst one we had after about 5 visits. I ordered a seafood platter and was told I could only get some items broiled rather than fried (as they came in the seafood platter). I got the following broiled: grouper fingers, scallops, and shrimp. The grouper was delicious as were the scallops. The shrimp were mediocre and I only got 4 shrimp and 4 scallops. The worst part were the fried items: 4 tasteless oysters soaked in grease and a crab cake in which I could count seven clusters of backfin crab....mostly bread. The crab cake was like eating boxed stuffing. I had very good seafood up the street at Joe's Crab Shack. At least there, I got a whole lobster and queen crab legs for the same price I paid at that horrible dish at Dockside. I can't believe I wasted that much money. If you want seafood go to Joe's Crab Shack or Fiddler's Crab House.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Friendly servers, fresh seafood, and very reasonable priced lunch on River Street. The blackened fish po' boy was a large portion and very good. The crab cake sandwich had a nice flavor. And the beer was cold.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch - and ordered the Combo 2 Platter with Mashed Potato and Shrimp Low Country Boil. Corn cob served was slightly undercooked, coleslaw is blah, but we enjoyed the rest of the food that was served. Our server Ms. Pollard is doing a good job.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The staff is very friendly and the menu is reasonably priced. Overall the food was good with the exception of the Rueben. The meat in the sandwich was thick and full of fat. Very disappointing.