“Great!!”

Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh
Reserve with OpenTable
Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Drayton St.
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I still talk about our dinner at this restaurant. If you are in the Savannah area and want a great meal I can not say enough about this place!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Dined there last night - service rushed. Nothing special about food. We had pork chop which was to big little taste,but the apple slaw good, flounder special not so good, veggie dish good. Outside the place looked great/ inside
again just ok.

1  Thank boater2
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Looks like a haunted house, difficult parking, but after you are in the ghosts are friendly and smiling.

There are several dining rooms, and some tables are awkward and most are ok.

The waiter has his own mind, tries to dictate, and is a bit pompous. However, all that being said, the food is first rate and i do not understand how it is possible for 19 other Savannah restaurants to be more highly rated.

They have a really good wine list, and again, the food is different, interesting and very good.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The place, food and service was fabulous until we got our main course. I had ordered a black sea bass with a peanut sauce. The flavors were not for me, and I told the waiter. Instead of asking what else I would like.....he started giving me some crap about how much The New York Times loved the dish. The waiter (who was actually the manager) handed me a plate and told me to share my husbands dinner. This place was way too expensive for that type of treatment. We were shocked. I ended up with no main course and really pissed off. When are restaurants going to learn?

2  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The food in this place is AMAZING and I definately qualify in the foodie category. The fish specials were out of this world. Great staff, a must go! Mansion is dated but it doesnt matter.