“Very good pizza”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 19, 2014

A great place to stop for a quick bite to eat. Great location in the City Market area. Pizza is always fresh and service always very good. Remember to bring cash as that is all they take.

1  Thank Marla S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,447)

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon Vinnie about 2 years ago and although my first visit was a little awkward with learning the trix of getting the pizza from this vault, once I figured it out I have been in love with their pizza ever since!

Cash only transactions. No problem- ATM onsite. Outdoor seating is limited. Inside different story. First come first serve inside. Cop a seat and enjoy the experience.

Staff has always been super friendly. Southern hospitality is no stranger here.

Last night, as always, I ordered a slice with sausage, mushrooms, and ground beef. Again, I was not disappointed.

Small establishment on the inside. Pizza made to order. They get my stamp of approval! Whenever I'm in Savannah I make sure I stop here for a slice or two of their pizza.

#tellingyouwhatithink #dpursuitisreal

Reviewed August 17, 2014

My daughter and I split a small pizza with mushrooms and garlic. The pizza was made with very fresh ingredients and we loved the great crust! We were seated outside on the patio. We enjoyed the people watching.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here both after a night of drinking in savannah and after a night as the DD. This place never disappoints. I really enjoy the calzone which is about the size of a football. The pizza slices are also huge as well. On a busy night your to-go order might take 15 minutes or so from the time you order it. They are CASH ONLY but there is an ATM on site. The pizza chefs are pretty entertaining to watch and work very hard! Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

First steps toward city market and your captured by the smell of PIZZA. If you smell it you have to try it ,so if you go to City market plan on pizza. It's cash only.