“Great slice and great service!”
Review of Vinnie Van Go-Go's

Vinnie Van Go-Go's
Ranked #35 of 889 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best server ever (young gal with long, dark hair)! She brought us our delish slices and a side of pineapple for my pizza-hating daughter. Fabulous pizza, yummy pineapple and top-notch service! Worth the wait! We will be back every time we visit!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great pizza with a great atmosphere in the trendy City Market area of Savannah. Walking distance of Historic District hotels and can't beat the price! A large pie was very filling for 3 people, and one slice was more than enough for me when ordered by the slice at like $2.50! Inside is tiny, but we enjoyed outside courtyard/market area seating. Definitely recommend it for a quick slice, but in busy times, plan on a wait for a full pizza.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

At the urging of friends we tried Vinne Van Go Go's... glad we listened and tried this pizza- it's delicious! We ordered 2 mediums- plenty of pizza for our family of 4. We got a classic pepperoni and a half cheese, half pineapple- both were very tasty. Crust is crisp and chewy all at the same time. Good stuff!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The wait time was about 30 minutes but definitely worth it, we all agreed it was the best pizza we've ever had anywhere! The location is great being right in City Market.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of the New York style pizzarias here in my home state. I asked the trolley operator for the best place to go for pizza and he recommended this place. Let's just say I ate here 3 of the 5 days I was in Savannah! Pizza was absolutely delicious. Slices were HUGE! Price was amazing! Paid 5 bucks for two huge slices that I couldn't even finish! Restaurant is kinda cramped with limited seating but I stayed in a hotel 3 blocks way so I ordered my pizza to go. Or you could eat it in the courtyard. Would defintely visit again!