“Just as I remembered it!”
Review of Vinnie Van Go-Go's

Vinnie Van Go-Go's
Ranked #35 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have not visited Savannah in 10 years so when my husband and I went back this was a stop on our list. It was just as good as it was 10 years ago. The white pizza is the best! Only down fall they are small so it gets crowded quick on the weekends and they are cash only!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,397)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Best pizza in Savannah. Way better than Sweet Melissa's down the block. Pretty inexpensive and quick service. Thin slices, very big. 1-2 slices did it for me.

CASH ONLY.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

To begin with our waitress was rude and that put us off to a bad start. The pizza is served by the large slice for $2.50, then you add toppings for .50 or 75 per. Good concept, but nothing was spectacular about the pizza or the toppings. They only take cash, which I'm sure there was a sign somewhere, but we always pay with debit card and my husband and I had to pool resources to pay for our family of 6. Speaking of which, my husband didn't notice that the bill had an 18% tip included and tipped again. The waitress of course did not say anything. First meal in Savannah put me on guard for every other place afterwards.

1  Thank Creolady
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The first time we ate this pizza - was amazing!!! A basic Italian sausage and cheese, enough for two of us to share. Light thin crust pastry with a light crunch and almost flaky, coupled with the saucy - light tomatoe base and the the sausage... Kerpowwwww! A great slice of local pizza served up in town til 2 am it doesn't get much better!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We enjoy walking around the City Market. This place is very casual and has some very good pizza. Not fancy, just good pizza!