“my italy afternoon”

Ranked #110 of 876 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We can host large parties of 50 or fewer in our private dining room.
savannah
“my italy afternoon”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

when i left the doc i went to Bella's to have lunch..I was alone..it was an enjoyable day in itself..the bread was fresh, i ordered the special on the board which was pesto,, bacon, tomato, topped with mozzaerlla with a cup of tomato cream soup. Yes i had dessert,tiramisu whiched melted in my mouth..my server, Tina was terrific.

• Visited August 2012

Savannah, Georgia
“best Italian food in Savannah”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Bella's is the best Italian food in Savannah. The bread sticks are amazing and remind me of crispy cream doughnuts without the glaze but with garlic herb butter. The salads are light and have a unique taste.. All of the main dishes I've had are good, but my favorite is the tortellini. The atmosphere is good and the waiters I have had are attentive. As one other reviewer posted, it's not very expensive and not very cheap. When you don't want the reheated frozen dishes that most Italian restaurants sell...Bella's is the place to go.

• Visited June 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“OK italian food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I looked to the very positive reviews on Tripadvaisor and we decided to try this place. Honestly, I was not impressed with the food itself. Atmosphere was good, waiter was very attentive, but I did not find food exceptional or great. Food was just OK. Portion size is not big, price is reasonable - not very cheap, not very expensive. It's unlikely I would go there again.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Igorek007
Lakewood, Ohio
“Fairly good Italian food in the South”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband took our four children here for dinner on a Monday night and the place was very busy. The food was very good. My daughter and I had the baked cheese ravioli and it was served in a ceramic dish right from the oven to our table. They have very inexpensive bottles of wine, which are a good bargain instead of of ordering by the glass. Try to the Super Tuscan wine...its very good. They will recork it if you don't finish before the end of the meal. The breadsticks were AMAZING!!! The kids gobbled the up and mentioned they were a little sweet, like donuts :) There were also several different types of dip for the breadsticks, which was a pleasant suprise. We would definitely return.

• Visited July 2012
Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband loves small family owned restaurants so when we read the reviews on Bella's we decided to try it. It was exceptional. Small & well decorated & outside the packed restored area of Savannah. The breadsticks should be illegal! You can't eat just one with their added herb butter and marianara sauce. My husband had the roasted chicken & I had the spinach & artichoke stuffed shells. Both were excellent. The salad is also good. I highly recommend this place.