“Lunch surprise”

Chive Sea Bar & Lounge
Ranked #2 of 870 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the decadence of the 1920s, Chive Sea Bar & Lounge offers a unique dining affair in Savannah's Historic District. Located on bustling Broughton Street, Chive is a refreshing change of pace for those seeking an intimate experience like no other, for special occasions or a weekday wind down. Our signature vintage cocktails made with top-shelf favorites are perfectly paired with dishes incomparable to any fare served downtown. Chive Sea Bar & Lounge is the ideal place for the Southern pace, bringing the classic to the contemporary.
Columbia
“Lunch surprise”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Was walking by at lunchtime. Great find. Took 10 yr old and 15 yr old inside. Great sophisticated treat. Quality food. Salmon salad with yummy ponzu dressing. Had strawberries and grapes in it. We also had the chicken ginger and shrimp noodle salad. It was all good. Wish we lived here to come back again! Atmosphere and service also quality.

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Superior Customer Service”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were looking for a place to have shrimp in Savannah when we ran into a local guy named Joe. We never met Joe before but he recommend Chive as a place to try. Chive has great ambiance and a cool bistro feel. I was really disappointed when they didn't have the fried shrimp I've be craving! My husband thought it would be a good idea to have a drink and appetizer then move on to another place. We ordered shrimp cocktail and grilled bread. The pesto dipping sauce was so good with grilled baguette I could have made a meal out of that alone. The shrimp cocktail was very good (not jumbo) and served with Thai chili sauce , which I love. What put them over the top was our server Devin . She told the chef I was craving fried shrimp using Panko and he made it even though it was not on the menu. Who does that these days???? We ended up ordering a mango/arugula salad which was awesome and stayed. I would highly recommend this place!

1 Thank Regina P
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Price fixe lunch!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Loved the decor, very cool vibe. Had a great lunch. I had ginger chicken, my husband the salmon risotto . His won in a tastes test by me:) oyster special appetizer not so special . Other than that I will so try dinner here!

The Villages, FL
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Give it a try and you'll be pleasantly surprised! Service was great and food was delicious. Were there with friends & had a most relaxed, enjoyable meal.

Visited October 2013
Coralandshoes45, Public Relations Manager at Chive Sea Bar & Lounge, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We certainly appreciate your positive response and we hope to have your business again soon!
Hudson River Valley, New York
“Outstanding food!!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant!! from the atmosphere to the sitting, the bar, the staff , everything is high quality. The menu has just the right amount of choices for every customer and for every dish, the chef suggest the perfect wine to go with it. We had the mussels (succulent broth!!!), the tuna ceviche and the fish special which, it was the most beautiful dish I've eaten in a long time. I highly recommend this restaurant.