“A must stop for your nose”
Review of Scents for Cents

Scents for Cents
Ranked #14 of 83 Shopping in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A unique store filled with hand made items, excellent smelling candles, hand made wine lights, pure dead sea salt scrubs, and much more. A shopping experience that you will never forget.
Statesboro, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must stop for your nose”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great shop, great place, great service. I enjoyed my visit here. They seemed to have ever scent I could ever want. Though I particularly go for the sweeter smells, this place had some of the best smelling soap I've ever smelled. I was also informed that this soap doesn't have any of the nasty chemicals and stuff that you'll find at other places. Other than candles and soap and other scented products, they also have a great selection of beautiful merchandise (decorative items). My favorite however were the wine lights, you can get basically any design custom made or just buy one straight off the shelf. I Bought one off the shelf along with my soaps and candle and made out the door. All in all a great trip and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank CreamyPeanutButter

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great store and great people!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stopped into this shop while walking around Savannah. They have the most beautiful candles and I wish I had bought more -- my Savannah Pine candle is absolutely yummy. The ladies in the shop were incredibly sweet and chatted with us about our visit to Savannah which made the experience even more fun. Don't miss this great little shop.

Visited November 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great shop with true southern hospitality!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was on a girls weekend with my mama when we ventured into the store. The scents were great when you walked by but I was lured in by the wine bottle lights in the window. The display was for UF, however being a FSU fan I needed to see if they had other schools ( plus we were in GA!) Upon entering the store we were greeted with true southern hospitailty, Tammie and her husband were so nice and helpful. They showed me the FSU wine light that was put away because it was already sold. I loved it and she said, well I can make you one and ship it to you! I was sold, the uniqueness, quality and price of the product were perfect. I had my FSU wine light within a week and half of arrivng back to SWFL, it is a great addition in our garnet living room. I will definitley be visiting their shop on my return visits to Savannah and I have already told all my friends about their shop! Great shopping experience! Thanks Tammie!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jessica T
College Park, Maryland
“They rock!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I first met Tammie and her husband on-line-fb-just starting up there business-wow -they have come a long way!! I have visited their shop on 2 occasions...and I love it!! We are currently moving to Tybee Island...and their shop is the first to visit for home goods!......I have tried so many scents,salt scrubs..and I can not pick a favorite...they are spot on...their shop is like a breath of fresh air........coming from all the wandering in and out of City Market and River St. and they don't seem to mind if you are a bit tipsy from Wet Willies!! But their ginger and amber they use @ Christmas...........wowser!!! Nancie and Steve!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank LittleRichard1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST see shop and you can bring home some great scents for your home!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I loved this shop. The owner makes her own scent bars for warmers and such. The scent bars are very reasonsbliy priced. They also are bird lovers and keep their friendly bird Willow in the store. Great stop!

Visited September 2013