“Yum!!”

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Fast-casual pizza joint located on the south-side of Savannah. Uncle Maddio's is family friendly! On Saturday from 4-9pm, kids eat free with a purchase of a regular sized entree. Kids meals include kids sized pizza with a drink. We also have oodles of board games for the family to play. Looking for a place to host your child's birthday party? We have build your own pizza party packages available! It doesn't stop there! We also have trivia nights on Thursday, and live music on Fridays. We do not have delivery, however we have a third party delivery service through Savannah2Go.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We've been here 6 times in the last month. The food is great and so is the service. They also have a gluten free crust that tastes yummy!

1  Thank Davmegan

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

my wife and I love thin crust pizza. We totally enjoyed making our own pizza.They really put on what ingrediants you want on your pizza and we can't wait to come back to Uncle Maddios real soon. Delicious!

1  Thank Stuart K
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I try to make a stop here everytime I head over to the Southside on some sort of errand. A very "hip" sort of pizza joint with alot of unique quirks that make it rather special compared to most pizza places in town. In house desserts, staffwide greetings, sparkling water all differentiate it from the increasingly commercialized Southside area dining options.

The pizza's honestly pretty good (though pizza that isn't is a level of incompetence I've never seen), and I recommend their specialty pizzas. Building your own pizza is an option, but I feel that giving their specialties a try would be a better testament to the restuarant.

1  Thank Nikolai V
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Highly recommended by family but was disappointed.
So glad to have gluten free option;however, I had to blot the grease off the cheese with a napkin.
You may say, that's pizza for ya. Nah, don't think so.
The salad was blah and we were incorrectly served another wrong salad.
No return visit here.

1  Thank healthyeater7
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went here last week for the first time. Was sort of disappointed in my friend when he suggested we try a pizza place for lunch. Not another pizza place, I was thinking but boy was I wrong. The pizza was out of this world. Nothing I've ever remotely had before, so different. You can really taste all of the ingredients on your pizza which makes a party for your senses. Will definitely be going back there again!

1  Thank marieregina