“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint - CLOSED

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fast-casual pizza joint located on the south-side of Savannah. Uncle Maddio's is family friendly! On Saturday from 4-9pm, kids eat free with a purchase of a regular sized entree. Kids meals include kids sized pizza with a drink. We also have oodles of board games for the family to play. Looking for a place to host your child's birthday party? We have build your own pizza party packages available! It doesn't stop there! We also have trivia nights on Thursday, and live music on Fridays. We do not have delivery, however we have a third party delivery service through Savannah2Go.
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

my wife and I love thin crust pizza. We totally enjoyed making our own pizza.They really put on what ingrediants you want on your pizza and we can't wait to come back to Uncle Maddios real soon. Delicious!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Stuart K

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I try to make a stop here everytime I head over to the Southside on some sort of errand. A very "hip" sort of pizza joint with alot of unique quirks that make it rather special compared to most pizza places in town. In house desserts, staffwide greetings, sparkling water all differentiate it from the increasingly commercialized Southside area dining options.

The pizza's honestly pretty good (though pizza that isn't is a level of incompetence I've never seen), and I recommend their specialty pizzas. Building your own pizza is an option, but I feel that giving their specialties a try would be a better testament to the restuarant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nikolai V
Savannah, Georgia
“Uh-uh. Gluten-free but greasy.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Highly recommended by family but was disappointed.
So glad to have gluten free option;however, I had to blot the grease off the cheese with a napkin.
You may say, that's pizza for ya. Nah, don't think so.
The salad was blah and we were incorrectly served another wrong salad.
No return visit here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank healthyeater7
Tybee Island, Ga
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went here last week for the first time. Was sort of disappointed in my friend when he suggested we try a pizza place for lunch. Not another pizza place, I was thinking but boy was I wrong. The pizza was out of this world. Nothing I've ever remotely had before, so different. You can really taste all of the ingredients on your pizza which makes a party for your senses. Will definitely be going back there again!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank marieregina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cannoli in town!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

No, really, I mean it!! Basil chicken salad (I substituted balsamic for the ranch) was also delicious. Followed by a cannoli, of course :)

Visited June 2013