“Great transportation”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great transportation”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This shuttle was recommend to us by a staff member at the hotel where we were staying and I'm glad they did. The drivers were really fast about picking you up and getting you to where you needed to be. We used this shuttle about 4 times in one evening. The driver was extremely pleasant and nice. I would recommend using them if your going to traveling around downtown. It's not very exspensive and really worth the few bucks for the ride. One of the drivers even went out of his way to take us to get a very very late dinner and came back to pick us up a short time later. By the way he recommend Sweet Melissa's--great pizza, because they were open late.

3 Thank immie73

Hamilton, Oh
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great"”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great way to get around...Picks up and drops you off right at the door...Very reasonably priced..$3 per person...Very prompt...

Visited June 2013
Trenton, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Shuttle Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

For short trips door to door, you cannot beat Savannah Hoppers. The fare is only $3 per person each way, and service is quick and easy to arrange.

Raleigh, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Short and Sweet”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

When in town and you don't want to pay high prices to go on long boring tours....tour Savannah for yourself in an electric car!!! I love the fact that I seen one of these cars at my hotel and was to try one out. The guy who helped us was very sweet. My spouse and I rented one at 10pm at night and had it for two hours...we went everywhere...and I mean everywhere!!! The price was reasonable...25 an hour or 80 for 24 hours...When we come back we will definitely rent another one for a 24 hour period. This cuts down on driving your car and trying to find parking. I look forward in renting another one....this time at the Hilton Head Beach!