“My skin is literally glowing!!”
Review of Sugar Works Bath and Body - CLOSED

Sugar Works Bath and Body
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: It all began back in 2005.I spent my life on the sun-drenched beaches of the south. I absolutely love the ocean, sunning and the entire life that came with living in a hot climate. It was the constant exposure to sun and surf that sparked my concern for skincare. Prior to my skincare obsession, I was educated in forensic science and chemistry and worked with the Medical Examiner's office. It was something I was always fascinated with, but found the day-to-day of it all to be very emotionally taxing and I wanted to do something "happier".After much research, I focused on exfoliation and the importance of it. There was really nothing better that you could do for your skin than exfoliate and hydrate! After years of being confused at department store counters and hundreds of brands promoting anti-aging and skincare, I decided to figure out what really worked and started my own research to find the solution to gorgeous skin and skincare. We've been an online business since 2006, and our first shop was in historic Savannah. We will always keep our online presence and look forward to hearing from you!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My skin is literally glowing!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

They let me try a scrub and body gloss for free and right away I was sold
My skin is literally glowing! I love this stuff!!!
I would recommend this to anyone

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LoveToShop007

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This shop has the BEST sugar scrubs & moisturizer I've ever used!!! These products gave me soft glowing skin. Already addicted after my first use!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank BeautyAddict
SugarWorksSavannah, Owner at Sugar Works Bath and Body, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you!
We are new to Savannah, and so thrilled to have a shop here, and more so, we are enjoying meeting wonderful customers like you and making you happy with our products and service!
We hope to see you again soon!