“Wings at a burger joint”
Review of B&D Burgers

B&D Burgers
Ranked #76 of 883 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Premium Beer, Premium Burgers, Premium Service. Since 2001, B&D Burgers has been known for its premium burgers, beer, and service. By only serving top quality, American food and focusing on providing excellent service, B&D Burgers has quickly become a Savannah must for locals and tourist alike. From our famous burgers to our delicious sandwiches and salads, B&D Burgers offers a wide variety of choices for even the pickiest of eaters. Each of our four Savannah locations offer its patrons lots of big screen TV's, a full bar, and festive décor with alligators of all sizes making each visit fun for everyone. Whether it's a nice family dinner, a place to watch the big game, or even happy hour drinks, B&D Burgers is the perfect stop for every occasion.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've been to two of the B&D Burgers locations a few times. The one on Broughton and the one on Congress. The bar service at both locations was great the times I was there. The table service was much better at Broughton Street over Congress. Each time, I've gotten the wings. They are just so yummy. My favorite are the Sweet Red Chilli and Teriyaki. I've also had The Midtown hotdog which was also very good. Maybe one day I'll actually get a burger. :)

There are newer reviews for B&D Burgers

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

When ordering we were told they were out of baked beans, fine whatever. We ordered and our food was brought to us. Myself and another ordered the savannah dog which is a hotdog with only slaw and onions. I ordered it because I wanted a hotdog with SLAW. Well it was brought out to us and then we were told that they were out of SLAW. They should have informed us of that before preparing and delivering the food! Had I known they were out of slaw I would not have ordered the SLAW hotdog! They offered to bring us chili to put on it but that defeats the purpose of ordering a hotdog with only slaw. Needless to say, we were not happy about how this was handled. Another in our party ordered a burger and liked it. So perhaps the food is good but the experience was ruined by the lack of communication between the kitchen, waitress and diners. Will not go back to this location.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped here because we wanted a simple home cooked tasting hamburger that did not come off the assembly line at a over franchised fast food trough.
Date & Time:
We arrived on a Wednesday around 1:30. The place was near vacant, so we had our choice of seating.
Atmosphere:
Once you walk in you find that this is more of a grill/bar set up. It is simple with a common motif centered around alligators. The hostess and waitresses are dressed to impress men. Take it for what is sounds like. The restaurant is located near shopping, two army bases, and Tybee Island is only twenty or so miles away, so it fits its perspective clientele.
Food and Service:
The hamburgers were overcooked and tasted generic. Most all of their burgers attempt to be gourmet burgers, but even with the various toppings (mine was jalapeno and pepper jack cheese) the burger was bland. The menus are somewhat confusing. My daughter had to ask the waitress where the regular burgers were located on the menu. The gourmet burgers seem to be the focus.
Value:
We felt that the food was overpriced given the quality of fare. The average burger was around $10. Then add a decent tip and a drink and one person could easily top $15-20. Our bill for four people was $39 and we all drank water, with tip the meal ran $46. Way to pricey for a burger lunch.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had the chili burger and my husband had the turkey burger. Both were very good! Inside it is very loud, but it is a fun atmosphere and we didn't really mind. Outside was more like a bar so FYI for those with children.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped in quite randomly when I was out searching for some take-out to bring back to the hotel with my wife, since we have a baby girl who needed to get to sleep. We ordered and split the "Wormsloe" burger (on a recommendation from the hostess), with steak fries and jerk wings. It was SO GOOD! We both agreed that it was probably the best gourmet burger we've ever eaten. And to top it off, the fries and wings were also fantastic too! We loved B&D so much that we came back again two days later, before leaving Savannah, just to be able to enjoy the food once more.

Highly recommended!