“Good spot for a burger”
Review of B&D Burgers

B&D Burgers
Ranked #88 of 889 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Premium Beer, Premium Burgers, Premium Service. Since 2001, B&D Burgers has been known for its premium burgers, beer, and service. By only serving top quality, American food and focusing on providing excellent service, B&D Burgers has quickly become a Savannah must for locals and tourist alike. From our famous burgers to our delicious sandwiches and salads, B&D Burgers offers a wide variety of choices for even the pickiest of eaters. Each of our four Savannah locations offer its patrons lots of big screen TV's, a full bar, and festive décor with alligators of all sizes making each visit fun for everyone. Whether it's a nice family dinner, a place to watch the big game, or even happy hour drinks, B&D Burgers is the perfect stop for every occasion.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Good place, two options went to the more family friendly location. Worms love burger was good. Little pricey.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my first time at B&D Burgers. I built my own burger and it was delicious and cooked exactly the way I ordered it. The sides were great (we split two - the baked beans and the curly fries). We were also able to order drinks, which made the dining experience a little more enjoyable :) Overall, this place is great for burgers, but there wasn't a whole lot of other entrees to choose from, so if you're not in the mood for a burger, you may want to try somewhere else.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The burger was awful. Tasted frozen. Not sure if it was just a bad day because other reviews say how great it is.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was just great, by far the best place we ate downtown. We sat outside on a day that was about 89 degrees. Service was prompt. They had huge fans bowing outside to create a small breeze.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here as part of the "Taste experience food tour" for a plate of fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese. I can't speak to the rest of the menu, but this I look forward to seeing what else this chef has to offer! The dish was amazing, beautifully presented, and the juicy burgers I was seeing around me made me want to stay.