“Worthy Of A Try”

Fiore Italian Bar and Grill
Ranked #197 of 858 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Italian, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Description: We can host a party of up to 25 with reservations. We have outdoor seating all year and we have live entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings. Our bar has screenings of vintage movies.
“Worthy Of A Try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Fiore Italian Bar and Grill is a relatively new establishment which has the makings of success. It has a good location and ample parking. The interior is roomy and comfortable and warm/inviting. Our service was very good and the dinner (portobello mushroom) was well prepared. The ownership is the same as Bella's Italian Cafe (which is also very good). The only suggestion is to vary the salads between the two. Our house salad is the same as Bella's and while it is good, Fiore needs its own identity. I will go back again.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try a restaurant that had wonderful trip adviser reviews for the first time. Wow! Trip adviser reviews are where it's at! The food was delicious and our server"Rachel" was very attentive to our every need. Also even the hostess or perhaps she was the manager stopped by our table to inquire how dinner was. The food was super delicious and can't wait to go again. Best Italian in Savannah.

savannah, ga.
“This and Bella's are my favorite restaurants in Savannah”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

This restaurant reflects the experience of the 2 owners, Jim and Joyce Shanks and their daughter. The owners have had many successful restaurants but their crown and glory is Fiore. The prices are reasonable, the menu imaginative and the food fresh and served in a festive manner. The restaurant is also beautifully built out and you can eat inside or out. There is a
ritzy but reasonable bar in the front and I honestly think of a thing I would change. Go back until you have tried everything and then start over again!

“Keeps getting better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My friend and I had occasion to dine at Fiore's last night and what a wonderful experience it was. I have visited this restaurant several times since it opened in this location and they just keep improving. The location is great for the Southside of Savannah, also easily accessible via the Truman Expressway from downtown and very convenient for those who lives on the islands. Locals will know what I mean. The atmosphere is subdued and inviting, warm and cozy. There is a comfortable bar where you can have a drink and/or an appetizer. Joyce, the owner, is an experienced restauranteur, and knows the pulse of what is going on at all times. The wine selection is good, diverse, reasonably priced. My friend had the lemon rosemary chicken which is a favorite of many. I had the snapper in parchment which was divine. For vegetarians or just mushroom lovers, one of my favorites is the stuffed Portabella Mushroom. Outstanding. Service was attentive, timely without being rushed and despite a number of diners, the noise level was almost absent..more like low level white noise. Very pleasant and easy to carry on a conversation. If you have never dined at Fiore's..maybe it's time to give it a try. And if you have not been there for awhile, might be time to revisit this place.

Savannah, Georgia
“Fiore is close to perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is my 4th time there. I have been in for both lunch and dinner. The service is great. The food is excellent. I have had the Tuscan Chicken, Stuffed Potabella Mushrooms, Panini, Penne Pasta Pomadoro and polenta. Every dish was prepared perfectly. Don't pass up dessert the cheesecake is incredible!

• Visited December 2013