“Wow”

Chocolat by Adam Turoni
Ranked #10 of 32 Dessert in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Description: Savannah's only artisan chocolatier. Everything is made in house including our own peanut butter for our peanut butter cups & peanut butter chocolate bars.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Some of the best chocolate I've ever had! The pumpkin spice was delicious! Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Wish I were able to come back a second time. Will definitely be stopping here every time I visit Savannah.

2  Thank Kim T

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just delicious and special chocolates, and very nice service. Definitely recommend stopping in while shopping in Savannah. Highly recommend the peanut butter cups.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This shop was by far my favorite food experience in Savannah! I highly recommend visiting Adam's shop. He & his assistant we're very welcoming when I first walked in, and when I left I felt like I was leaving a friend's house. I had seen hot chocolate cups on his etsy site & had gone in there specifically to purchase those. When I went in there, Adam told me that he had stopped making them for the summer because they were not selling in the summer. When I told him that those were what drew me to come to his shop, he offered to stay a little later & make them for me! Talk about going above & beyond!! I purchased a few others items of interest such as the caramelized hazelnuts & the pumpkin truffle, which his assistant told me was a seasonal favorite that practically flew off the shelves last year. I can see why. I ate it in the store while I was waiting for the hot chocolate cups that were being specially made for me & it was so delicious that I immediately bought another one & force fed it to my friend! I will definitely be a repeat customer of this establishment-either in person while visiting Savannah or online at his etsy shop :)

2  Thank Evelyn S
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Small shop with some delicious selections of hand made gourmet chocolates and truffles. A bit on the pricey side for a frequent treat. Save it for someone or some event VERY special.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

upon going into this chocolate shop i was blown away! first of all, its the only chocolate store i have ever been too and it was truly amazing. not only were the chocolate items (and there are plenty and a variety) fantastic but the employees selling them were just as great!!

I recommend 100% - great treat after dinner or to take back to the hotel!!!

1  Thank David W