“Hands down by far the best most informative,scary,and interesting tour I have ever been on.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #23 of 140 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera." We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and info on each tour.
Burlington, North Carolina
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

While vacationing in Savannah GA I decided to go on a tour. I asked around and everyone said you have got to go check out Afterlife Tours. I went on there website www.afterlifetours.net and it sounded good so I booked a tour for the following night. The tour guide Ryan Dunn was AWESOME!!!!! Not only was he dressed for the part but this guy knew his stuff. We got to hear actual recordings and gotcto see some really scary sites. This tour is not only scary but very interesting I recommend that if you are in Savannah GA then you should definitely go on this tour and if your not in Savannah you need to go.

Visited January 2014

Whispering Pines, North Carolina
“Great Tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

On our vacation to Savannah, GA. we did the Afterlife tour. We had a great time,and good tour guide. We learned a lot about the history of Savannah, and why its called The Most Haunted City in America. I highly recommend this tour...We will be back!

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Paranormal Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ryan, our tour guide, was extremely knowledgeable with Savannah's history. I have been on several ghost tours were they tell the "legends" of the city. Ryan disproved a lot of these legends and gave historical evidence to back up his stories. But, the best part of the tour, was hearing and seeing actual paranormal evidence at each location. This tour is a must for anybody interested in Savannah's rich paranormal history!

1 Thank David D
Atlanta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“crazy good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

A new fresh perspective on the ghost stories of both old and new supported by video and audio evidence! Bravo! You can tell that Ryan both enjoys and knows his craft inside and out! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour!

1 Thank Fordlaw
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Tour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This tour was great! There were only 4 people so it was cozy & we loved that Ryan is only interested in telling stories with facts & evidence to back them up. We stayed in a supposedly haunted room, so we saw MANY tours come around & the rest of them seemed lame compared to Ryan's. We can't wait to come back to Savannah for more ghost hunting!!! Nikki & John

1 Thank BelleNixx