“fun”
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #23 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera." We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and info on each tour.
Pensacola, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

this was a tour recommended by our hotel after several of the staff had gone on it...figure if this is where the locals go it was worth a try. The tour seemed to fly by and Ryan was great telling us of things that her personally observed as well as providing audio and visual documentation of events that had occurred at the locations. He also separated fact from fiction in Savannah history/ghost stories. Really recommend

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands Down Best Ghost Tour In Town!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was set on doing a ghost tour for our trip to Savannah. I researched every possible walking tour in Savannah. I even asked around once we got there who had the best tour. A lady at the front desk of our hotel said that she had done this one and that Ryan really did the research for every thing he talked about on the tour. He had recording of things he and his team had experienced that will side shivers down the spines of the toughest critics, trust me, my husband is one. He is very knowledgeable about the history of Savannah and is not feeding you rumors, what he tells you is truth because he has gone to the historical society and done the research. I highly recommend this tour!

1 Thank Carrie W
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour - Ryan Knows His Business!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I were able to take a tour with Ryan during our recent weekend trip to Savannah. This tour is excellent. Ryan is very knowledgeable and has great information to share. I love the fact that he has personally researched the paranormal activity - what you are hearing is truth - not made up urban legends. He has his own paranormal investigative business, and has some really awesome audio to share. The tour covered a good variety of stops and Ryan was very personable, friendly and open to questions. The fact that he is able to share his real-life experiences with people on the tour makes this one of the best. We really enjoyed our time and would not hesitate to recommend him to others and even take this tour again.

1 Thank lmwendli347
“Great tour”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Ryan was very informative. He knew the history of each place we visited. Even though we had an uninvited man try to join the tour, Ryan handled him professionally. The tour was not fast paced, he answered questions. The best part was the audio and video he shared. I would highly recommend this tour!

Clarksville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best ghost tour I've been on!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After reading all the positive reviews on tripadvisor and visiting the Afterlife Tours website, my husband and I decided to go on one of their 10pm tours, and we absolutely loved it! Rather than just reciting the local legends in a scary costume, Afterlife Tours takes things more seriously, which is exactly what I wanted. Not only are they members of the historical society, which gives them access to records concerning the locations visited during the tour, they are serious paranormal investigators who have done investigations in many of the locations themselves. They also have a local television show and have appeared on A&E several times. From their investigations, they've gathered voice recordings for almost every location on the tour, which they play for everyone via iPad. They even had a couple of ghostly videos to show. I've never actually been frightened on a ghost tour before, but their stories of personal experience and of encounters had by people who previously took the tour, as well as their voice recordings, really stuck with me. That's a big reason why I loved it so much, because shouldn't a ghost tour be truly scary?

Visited September 2013