“Best paranormal tour!”
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #23 of 148 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera." We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and info on each tour.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a tour with Ryan this evening ... He did not dissapoint! Even if you are a skeptic in ghosts, go just for the history. Ryan really knows Savannah. The hour and a half flew by!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

we went to Savannah to visit our daughter,who is going to S.C.A.D. on a long weekend,while we were there we decided to take a ghost tour. a week before going i was contacted bya paranormal group letting me know there was a new ghost tour that wasn't available the first 2 times we were down there,so we decided to book a tour with them.
that is where we met Ryan Dunn one of the best tour guides we met,at every location they take you to they have done investigations and had E.V.P.'s from there.it was nice to know time was spent on that site rather than just telling people something happened there.
nothing against the other tours there and they are good tours too but by far this tour was our favorite!!!!

2  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is the tour to take! The guide has done his research of ghosts past and present. It was awesome to join his quest for the truth about Savannah's most famous ghosts and the pursuit of new activity which he shares through audio recordings he and his team have gathered. Very scary and awesome to hear evidence at the site it was gathered. Best ghost tour in savannah!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ryan Dunn has created a tour for everyone. It is very informative and spooky. His tour makes you think about the possibilities.... He has all of the evidence to back it up and an original take on some of the classic tales told around Savannah. I took the tour for my birthday and I feel that it was well worth it.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My hubby and I have been on numerous tours in savannah and this was by far the very best. I was interested to see how the guide, Ryan was going to integrate video and audio into a walking tour as the streets can be so busy--we wondered how clear the evidence was going to be. Surprisingly it was loud enough for us all to hear and when it was faint, we all leaned in together to get spooked! Ryan has great energy and really knew his Savannah facts and it was awesome to learn more about the buildings we walk by daily. I recommend this tour to anyone looking for a supernatural experience!! So much fun!