“Great ghost tour!”
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #26 of 152 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera," "Paranormal Lockdown" with Nick Groff from the Ghost Adventures, ScyFy Channel's "Paranormal Witness," Travel Channel's "Haunted USA," and many other networks. We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and information on each tour.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went on several ghost tours on my last visit to Savannah and only went on this tour this visit. I have to say that this was one of the best tours I have been on. Ryan is a great tour guide. He is very knowledgable about every location we visited and was able to back the stories up with evidence. I had goosebumps several times during the tour. We also visited locations that were not on some of the other tours and that was refreshing. It is important to wear comfortable walking shoes but it is very easy to keep up with the tour. If you can only do one ghost tour while in Savannah, I would highly recommending giving Afterlife Tours a try!!!

All reviews
"marshall house"
"first hand"
"real life"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
"knew his stuff"
in 4 reviews
"b b"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Yes I had a good time even with the extra excitement...haha!
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do the tour on 4/19 due to the storms that rolled in that day but they held off until the very very end.
It was great to be able to go to locations and hear actual evidence to their past investigations. So far, no other tours have brought that and it was nice to begin a tour in a location that no other place begins from.
Ryan was a great tour guide who knew what he was doing. He made sure not to give any false type statements that others have given just because of certain stories that have made it through the area. Plus he's that type of guide that doesn't follow a tour type "script" so you can't really get to know the person.
This is a tour you have to try and don't forget to bring your camera cause you never know what you may pick up from the locations he takes you.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

As a resident of downtown Savannah, I have experienced a number of ghost tours (house tours, riding tours, and walking tours). This was by far the best ghost tour I have ever experienced! The tour guide, Ryan, was dressed in costume but didn't go overboard. He started in Telfair Square, right by Alligator Soul (amazing craft cocktails & wide organic liquor selection), also close enough to a few other bars so that we were all able to get a drink (a necessity for the 21+ crowd when on a ghost tour). We went by only places which he had personally investigated, and he used only EVPs that his investigation crew had recorded (so much more original than any other Savannah ghost tour, and super scary!). I loved the route we took! Not too long, not too short, and two of the stops had bars (17Hundred90 & the Olde Pink House) - perfect layout for a walking ghost tour! The best part was how knowledgable our guide was both in Savannah history and legend. He really seemed to have done his research, pulling from the urban myths about various ghosts of downtown Savannah, records in the GA Historical Society he had poured over himself, and commonly learned history that all licensed Savannah tour guides are required to know. If you are going to go on only one ghost tour while here, go on Afterlife Tours w/ Ryan! It's so worth the $20!!!

1  Thank OpusGirl