“Fresh, home made organic yumminess”

Brighter Day Natural Foods & Deli
Ranked #13 of 31 Dessert in Savannah
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Brighter Day is downtown Savannah's only natural foods market and deli. Located in a unique, 100-year old building at the south end of lovely Forsyth Park, we feature a deli/juice/smoothie bar, plus a large selection of healthy groceries, vitamins, supplements, body care, and local goods. We have outdoor seating or you can have a picnic in the park.
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Fresh, home made organic yumminess”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

These folks care, during my visit I always saw the ladies in the kitchen working like beavers taking extra care (or so it seemed) with their offerings. The sandwiches and salads were unusual, creative and tasty. What is more I thought the prices were reasonable for organic food. Easy to each lunch here and have change from a $10 bill. Highly recommend

• Visited August 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Organic & Fresh!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I never go to Savannah (I live in SC) that I don't stop in at Brighter Day! It has a wonderful deli with the best sandwiches ever, fresh soups (seasonal), fresh salads, slaw, vegetable dishes, stuffed grape leaves, fresh organic juices, vegan cake slices and so much more - yum! All homemade right in that little deli! And you can spend hours with all of the supplements, teas, organic produce, health & beauty products, aisles of groceries, bulk spices, herbs, nuts, etc.
A lot of the products and grocery items there are Non GMO, too!
Overall, very helpful staff!

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great selection and helpful staff”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was lucky enough to stay walking distance from this store during my time in Savannah. I eat a plant-based diet, and it was a bit tough to find enough choices in the restaurants, so I stocked up here and ate happy in the cottage I rented.
The staff was very helpful when I needed to find something. Check out the first table with their recommendation on it; I ended up buying a bag of awesome mix for smoothies :)

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Brighter health food and great staff.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My stop for health food in Savannah. Great brands, good vegan deli items, amazing selection for such a small place. The knowledgable staff can help you with choosing from their extensive vitamin selection. Also next door to my favorite coffee shop, the Sentient Bean.

• Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great oasis in a tourist town.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a treat it was to stumble on Brighter Day Natural Foods and Deli. Great oasis in a tourist town. The egg salad sandwich on rye was a great sack lunch to take on the tour bus with me. A lot of healthy alternative groceries, herbs, aromatherapy and such.

Visited April 2013