“Organic & Fresh!”

Brighter Day Natural Foods & Deli
Ranked #207 of 901 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Brighter Day is downtown Savannah's only natural foods market and deli. Located in a unique, 100-year old building at the south end of lovely Forsyth Park, we feature a deli/juice/smoothie bar, plus a large selection of healthy groceries, vitamins, supplements, body care, and local goods. We have outdoor seating or you can have a picnic in the park.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I never go to Savannah (I live in SC) that I don't stop in at Brighter Day! It has a wonderful deli with the best sandwiches ever, fresh soups (seasonal), fresh salads, slaw, vegetable dishes, stuffed grape leaves, fresh organic juices, vegan cake slices and so much more - yum! All homemade right in that little deli! And you can spend hours with all of the supplements, teas, organic produce, health & beauty products, aisles of groceries, bulk spices, herbs, nuts, etc.
A lot of the products and grocery items there are Non GMO, too!
Overall, very helpful staff!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was lucky enough to stay walking distance from this store during my time in Savannah. I eat a plant-based diet, and it was a bit tough to find enough choices in the restaurants, so I stocked up here and ate happy in the cottage I rented.
The staff was very helpful when I needed to find something. Check out the first table with their recommendation on it; I ended up buying a bag of awesome mix for smoothies :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My stop for health food in Savannah. Great brands, good vegan deli items, amazing selection for such a small place. The knowledgable staff can help you with choosing from their extensive vitamin selection. Also next door to my favorite coffee shop, the Sentient Bean.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a treat it was to stumble on Brighter Day Natural Foods and Deli. Great oasis in a tourist town. The egg salad sandwich on rye was a great sack lunch to take on the tour bus with me. A lot of healthy alternative groceries, herbs, aromatherapy and such.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have shopped at Brighter Day for years. Here you will find attention to detail and quality. They carry an array of health foods (many recognizable, reliable brands); organic produce; teas and herbs; vitamins and supplements; bins of bulk items; personal care items and so much more. The products are well organized, the staff is knowledgeable, and there is a deli with freshly prepared foods. They have it all for those seeking variety and tried and true brands of health(y) foods. It is located across from Forsyth Park where a farmer's market is usually going on during most months.