“Great way to get around!”
Review of Royal Bike Taxi

Royal Bike Taxi
Ranked #3 of 11 Transportation in Savannah
Reviewed July 7, 2014

When travelling in an area like Savannah, we like to get a pedi-cab instead of a regular taxi if we're only going a short distance. The staff of Royal Bike Taxi were all great. I took a picture of the first driver's shirt so we could call them if we needed another ride. We called them several times and they had someone pick us up within 10 minutes each time. Each driver we had told us some historic points and their own favorties in Savannah. Would definitely use them again.

3  Thank Alisa W

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We used 2 pedicabs on April 17, 2014. One had us two moms and the other one held our three kids. We had a 30 minute tour for $25 each.We had Chris and Andrew and they were AWESOME! These two guys worked together to make our experience awesome. We just wanted a brief ride around the historic area and they gave us all sorts of info. It was great. We had a great time laughing and our kids loved it. I would use them again and it could be a romantic time for a couple too. We just happened to meet up with Chris at the City Market and he coordinated it for us to all be together. Fun times! Would do it again. They were very professional.

4  Thank KrisBeckH
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I were recently in Savannah and decided to take a pedicab ride around Forsyth Park. Unfortunately, we chose Royal Bike Taxi. What a trip it was. The driver had obviously been drinking. He was swerving all over the road and nearly clipped at least three cars. We kept on asking him to stop and let us out, but he kept on driving. When we got to our destination, he demanded that we pay him fifty dollars. When we refused, he radioed one of his co-workers who showed up and strong armed the money out of us- Threatening to well... You get the picture. It was not a pleasant experience.

On previous visits to Savannah, we have often used the other pedicab service and it has always been delightful. This trip, we figured that we should give the new guys(at least to us) a shot. What a mistake.

14  Thank Mike d
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have taken Savannah Peddie Cab in past and was very unhappy about their response time. "Royal Bike Taxi" however, was very fast and the driver made me feel relaxed while getting me to my destination quickly.

Money well spent!

I will always use "Royal Bike Taxi" and I don't understand why they are not LISTED on Trip Adviser?

2  Thank Phillip W
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Fun way to get from one place to another, especally when tired of walking! Andrew was great. He told us stories of the city and recommended a few place for good food! Thanks Andrew

2  Thank Jeanette S